This article contain 2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration and related courses to enter any school of your choice. We have researched this to help candidates (who are yet to apply) to know O’level subjects they will be examined on as aspiring Business Administrators in Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics or those studying the course under education.
Read also: JAMB Subject Combination for Science Courses
JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
To apply for Business Administration in JAMB, you need the following subjects:-
- English Language (compulsory for all courses)
- Economics and
- Any other Social Science subject.
In addition to knowing the subjects to write in the exam, candidates preparing for JAMB UTME 2019 are expected to use approved syllabus in other to know areas of concentration in other to obtain high scores. See [ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects ]
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board will by March or April conduct the UTM Examination for entrance into undergraduate degree programmes in Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and Vocational Schools. Registration centres for the examination are as published via [ List of JAMB Registration Centres in all States ].
What if you have chosen the wrong subjects?
Due to lack of timely information on JAMB subject combination for Business Administration as this provided above, candidates usually make mistake in their registration. Well, if you have chosen the wrong subjects for your course, there seems to be NOTHING you can do FOR NOW. You have to prepare and write the subjects you have chosen. Then check back here at gopius.com after checking your JAMB result for Change of Course/Institution.
Read ALso: How to pass JAMB UTME with good score
NOTE: Study and prepare for your JAMB Use of English with our FREE video tutorials
JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration and Related Courses
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Business Administration under the Faculty of Administration in the above Universities include;
Mathematics, Economics, plus one of Government and Geography.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(1) UNIZIK does not accept Geography.
(2) ESUT, UNN, OOU – Mathematics, Economics, plus any social science subject.
(3) IGBINEDION accept Commerce in lieu of Economics. And UNILAG accepts Economics, Mathematics and any Science, Social Science or Arts subject.
(4) UNICAL does not accept Commerce and CRK as UTME subjects.
(5) AUN requires Mathematics, plus any other subjects from the following; Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Visual Arts, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Civics, Environmental Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French.
(6) EVANGEL requires Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
Still on JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Business Administration;
You require; Five SSCE credit including English, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(1) ABU does not accept a combination of Local Languages and Religious Knowledge.
(2) BIU, AAUA, UNIUYO, UNIZIK, ESUT, EKSU, IMSU, UNIPORT and UNILAG require credit in Economics and two other subjects.
(3) IMSU and BIU accept credit/merit in English Language in TC II.
(4) UNIPORT requires Economics and does not accept commercial subjects.
(5) UNILAG requires five ‘O’ level credits to include English language, Mathematics, Economics and any other Science, Social Science or Arts subject.
(6) AUN requires Five ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects from the following; Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Visual Arts, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Civics, Environmental Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French.
(7) AUN does not accept credit passes in the following; Agriculture, Food and Nutrition, Home Economics, Home Craft, Home management, Physical Education, Physical and Health Education, Music, Commerce, Accounting, Financial Accounting, Book keeping, Islamic History, Religious Studies, Tajweed, Library Studies, Diction, Kiswahili, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Arabic, Turkish, Study skills.
(8) UNN requires five O’ level credits to include:
English Language, Mathematics and any other relevant subjects. For NBC the other two relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Economics.
(9) EKSU requires credit pass in Economics plus other social Science subjects at the SSCE.
JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
Direct Entry Requirements
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Business Administration, if you don’t intend to use UTME.
You require; Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(1) UNN accepts
(a) AIB and other professional qualifications or HND in relevant fields plus UME requirement.
(b) As in Accountancy.
(2) ESUT accepts ND in Management, Marketing, Accounting and Finance.
(3) DELSU and ABSU accept ND in Banking/Finance with a minimum of ‘B’ overall average.
(4) IMSU and UNIPORT – No Direct Entry
(5) OOU accepts ND/ND and NCE not below equivalent of Upper credit in relevant subjects from recognized institutions as well as Foundation/ Intermediate passes ICAN, ACCA, ICMA and CIPFA.
(6) UNIPORT, ESUT and UNIZIK require Direct Entry applicants to possess UTME requirements.
(7) OOU accepts ‘A’ level passes in Economics and other subjects plus ‘O’ level credits in English lang. and Mathematics.
(8) RSUST accepts holders of the following qualifications for year II:-
(a) ND (Upper) in relevant fields or a Degree/HND not relevant to the field for admissions to 200 level;
(b) A Degree/HND relevant to the field for admissions to 300 level; while MCPHERSON accepts NCE with passes at merit level in relevant subjects, Foundation of professional examinations such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA or ND/ND Upper Credit in relevant field.
(9) UNIZIK does not accept Geography.
(10) EKSU accepts ND (Upper Credit) in relevant subject.
(11) EBSU accepts ACIB, ND, NCE or HND passed at merit level in relevant fields in addition to O’ ‘level requirement.
(12) IGBINEDION and UNICAL: as in Accounting. UNICAL does not accept IJMB/A’ level/NCE.
(13) AAUA accepts HND (Lower Credit) in Banking and Finance.
(14) OOU requires ‘A’ level passes in Economics and Accounting.
(15) ANSU accepts ND/HND LOWER CREDIT or equivalent in relevant disciplines.
(16) AAUA accepts National Diploma at credit level in relevant Discipline
(17) UNIUYO accepts ND/HND in relevant fields. All Direct Entry candidates must satisfy UTME requirement. UNIUYO accepts ND/HND in relevant fields not below lower credit level. All Direct Entry candidates must satisfy UTME requirement, while FUAM accepts:
a) Candidates should posses at least two GCE (A’ level) passes or its equivalent in any of the following subject: Economics, Principles of Accounts, Marketing, Business Management, Geography, Government and Commerce plus UTME requirements.
b) Candidates with National Diploma at upper credit in relevant field shall be considered for Direct Entry into year two (2) provided they satisfy the 0’level requirements.
c) Candidates with HND upper credit can be admitted into year three (3) and those with lower credit can be admitted into year 2 provided they satisfy the 0’level requirements
(18) AUN accepts
(a) ‘A’ level passes chosen from English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Visual Arts, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Civics, Environmental Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French.
(19) AUN does not offer admissions direct to 200 level programs.
(20) ABU accepts
(a) Two ‘A’ level passes in Accounting or Economics and any one other subject
(b) NCE with passes at merit level in relevant subjects.
(c) ND at credit level.
(21) UNIUYO accepts ND/HND in relevant fields not below lower credit level. All Direct Entry candidates must satisfy UTME requirements.
(22) EVANGEL requires two A’ level passes in Economics and any of Science, Social Science or Management subjects plus O’level requirements.
(23) EBSU accepts HND, ACIB, ND/NCE passes at Merit level in relevant fields in addition to ‘O’ level requirement. ND must be in Upper credit level.
(24) ESUT accepts ND in relevant discipline within the Faculty in to 200 level in addition to UTME requirements.
(25) UNILAG accepts very good passes in three JUPEB/A-LEVEL subjects: Economics and any other two (2) subjects from Accounting, Business Studies/Management, Mathematics, Geography and Statistics.
Try our LMS now!!!