October is here, and it’s offering a fantastic array of opportunities for Learning and Development (L&D) enthusiasts. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just dipping your toes into the world of L&D, this month’s lineup of FREE webinars is sure to pique your interest.
Why Lifelong Learning Matters
Before we dive into the details, let’s talk about why lifelong learning is crucial. In a rapidly evolving professional landscape, continuous learning is the key to staying relevant and thriving in your career. It’s a chance to expand your knowledge, build new skills, network with like-minded individuals, and contribute to your organization’s success.
33 FREE Learning and Development Webinars for October
- Strategize for Success: Develop, Deliver and Evaluate Effective Training
- Present Like a Mouse
- The Missing Piece of Your Learning Tech Stack: Building a Modern Connected Learning Architecture
- Speedy Slide Makeovers
- Harness the Power of AI to Create Explainer Videos in Just Minutes
- AI in L&D on a Shoestring Budget – Yes. It’s Possible!
- How to Train Your Managers to Be Coaching Leaders (Free for ATD members)
- How ChatGPT Reduces Costs and Time by 70% in Lesson Writing — See a Proof in Action
- Leveraging ChatGPT in Self-Paced Elearning Modules (Free for I4PL members)
- Community Member Showcase
- Unlocking the Potential of AI in Corporate Learning
- Sales Training in 2024: What You Need to Know to Deliver Results (Free for ATD members)
- The Future of Work: Immersive Learning Innovation
- How to Use Immersive, High-Impact Learning Technologies to Achieve Superior Learning Outcomes
- Build a Beautiful Visual Menu in Articulate Storyline to Kick-Start your ElearningProject
- Generative AI in Learning – Friend Not Foe
- Six Core Behaviours of Inclusive Leadership (Free for ATD members)
- Elevate Your Course Design Using Canva Assets in Your Articulate Storyline Project
- Leader Talk: Learning That Sticks — Effective Training Reinforcement
- Turning the Tables: The Kirkpatrick® Model in Reverse
- Immersive Learning – VR Leads the Way
- Stop Forcing Employee Motivation… Find It!
- Book Clubs Are the New Corporate Classroom: Developing Culture and Leaders at Scale (Free for ATD members)
- Wake Up Your Training Strategy: Alarm.com’s Approach to Content Sharing
- What’s New and What’s Next in Articulate 360
- The 4 Steps to Building a Positive Culture Through Training and Coaching
- Five Key Modern Learning Benefits with AI and Adaptive
- Engage to Retain: Maximizing Professional Development Impact
- You Get Me! Leveraging Communication Styles in Virtual Training
- The Power of Perspective
- Accelerate Your Skills Framework: Personalizing and Creating Opportunities
- Unleashing the Power of Immersive and Generative AI for Soft Skills Training
- From Authoring Improvements to AI Magic: Ten Ways Articulate 360 Transforms Course Creation
- Vyond: Making AI Work for You
- Building an Engineering Partnership to Supercharge Dev Teams
- Why Register in Advance?
- What’s Next?
33 FREE Learning and Development Webinars for October
Now, the exciting part! We’ve curated a selection of 34 FREE Learning and Development webinars happening throughout October. These webinars promise to deliver expert guidance, insights into industry trends, and a glimpse into cutting-edge practices. They cater to a diverse range of interests within the L&D field, ensuring there’s something for everyone.
Strategize for Success: Develop, Deliver and Evaluate Effective Training
Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 8 a.m.–9 a.m. PT
Whether measuring the impact or return on investment (ROI), this requires articulating what success looks like upfront, understanding what motivates behaviour change, designing learning for immediate as well as long-term application and strategically deploying the right digital capabilities to meet the needs of the business and your learners — not simply because the technology exists. Join Integrity Solutions’ Amara Hunt, VP of Product Strategy, and Will Milano, Chief Marketing Officer, as they share key insights on how to design and develop a successful digital and non-digital learning experience and four ways to measure their effectiveness.
Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
The entertainments Disney created were both informative and enjoyable — unlike many learning programs. When entertainment and learning are aligned, as Walt Disney would deliver them, the result is magical; participants pay attention, they absorb information and they change behaviour. In this insightful and engaging presentation, 25-year Walt Disney World training leader, Lenn Millbower, shares the ways in which Walt’s entertainment strategies can be, and were, applied to actual learning challenges. Focusing on your needs, you’ll then identify specific tactics you can use to make your presentations, training programs, classes or communications more successful.
Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. PT
Many organizations are looking to modernize their tech stack to drive employee and customer engagement, improve learner experience and outcomes, and build a culture of continuous learning. However, when faced with an overwhelming number of choices in the vendor marketplace, it’s easy to get bogged down in trying to figure out where to start. Join Leslie Farinella, Chief Strategy Officer at Xyleme, and Aadam Mann, CEO and Learning Transformation Expert at Adaptive-ly, as they explore:
- How to build a learner-centric business case for your transformation.
- The role of content management in driving a connected experience and architecture.
- Common traps and myths you need to avoid.
Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
Mike Parkinson, Author and Owner of Billion Dollar Graphics, will share with you exactly how he turned an amateur deck into a professional presentation in just a few hours. Discover his latest quick and simple slide design techniques to streamline your work. You’ll be amazed at how simple it can be when you know how. No design skill required.
Thursday, October 5, 2023, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. PT
Get your message across quickly and easily with customized training videos. simpleshow has over 15 years of experience simplifying complex topics and empowering users to create video content that engages learners. Join simpleshow’s Aaron Alpert, Global Creative Director, and Danny Pichardo, Director of Customer Success, to learn about a platform that helps you create impactful training videos in just minutes. With automated script writing, text to video technology, AI-powered animation, enhanced collaboration features and more — all the hard work is done for you.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. PT
Discovering the world of AI in Learning and Development without breaking the bank is not only possible but also highly beneficial. In the session titled “AI in L&D on a Shoestring Budget – Yes. It’s Possible!”, you’ll explore cost-effective ways to implement AI in eLearning. Despite the perception that AI is reserved for big corporations with ample budgets, Garima will debunk this myth and demonstrate how AI can be a game-changer for all, regardless of budget constraints. This session will provide insights into innovative strategies to incorporate AI into existing eLearning platforms without massive investments. Topics covered include enhancing learner engagement, improving comprehension, and practical considerations such as selecting suitable course topics for AI integration, running successful pilot programs, and presenting compelling proposals to organizational leaders.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain a solid understanding of the budget-friendly ways to integrate AI into your L&D initiatives
- Discover practical strategies for implementing AI enhancements in your current eLearning modules
- Learn how to identify suitable courses for AI integration and how to run successful pilot programs
- Understand how to effectively communicate the benefits of AI to your leadership
How to Train Your Managers to Be Coaching Leaders (Free for ATD members)
Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. PT
Building a culture of coaching among your company’s managers is vital to keeping employees engaged and reducing churn. Train your managers to build trust, personalize your coaching tactics, mentor beyond your direct reports and advocate for stretch goals. During this event, hosted by Karen Hebert-Maccaro, General Manager of Education at Morning Brew, you’ll learn to:
- Unlock your manager’s potential so their team’s potential is maximized.
- Use concepts like psychological safety to encourage a culture of coaching and mentorship.
- Gain the tools to teach Karen Heber-Maccaro’s “coaching math” framework to your managers so they become better coaches.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
There’s a lot of buzz about how ChatGPT can reduce instructional design cost 1–10%. Is this real or just a marketing scheme? Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., Architect of TrainingMagNetwork.com and Chief Learning Officer of Vignettes Learning, has seen this work in his projects and with clients. He’s also recreated the process in his LABS. Hence, he can confirm that ChatGPT certainly reduces the cost of instructional design to 70% less. In this webinar, Ray will discuss:
- What’s the overview of the ChatGPT ecosystem and the tools and plug-ins you can use?
- What are the learning platforms that can integrate with ChatGPT and reduce your cost?
- What are the steps to take so ChatGPT can be used to reduce research, writing and development effort and expenditures?
- How do you deal with copyright and ownership of the content?
Leveraging ChatGPT in Self-Paced Elearning Modules (Free for I4PL members)
Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
Curious about how generative AI can transform your elearning modules? Join Garima Gupta, Founder and CEO of Artha Learning Inc., in this fun, interactive session, where she’ll dive into integrating ChatGPT with Articulate Storyline, putting the power of AI right in the hands of your learner. (You could use the same techniques with any other leading authoring software.) She’ll also talk about critical dos and don’ts while planning to use ChatGPT integration in elearning modules. Some experience playing with ChatGPT will be helpful for attendees. You’ll gain valuable insights into the practical application of ChatGPT within asynchronous elearning environments and be at the forefront of learning and development innovation.
Wednesday, October 10, 2023, 3 p.m.–4 p.m. PT
Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Leigh Ann Morgan. Leigh Ann is a corporate instructional designer with a master’s degree in instructional design and technology from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She designs with intention, by thoroughly assessing clients’ needs and constructing impactful elearning that will develop skills and inspire better performance and growth. Leigh Ann believes instructional design is both a science and a form of art. With a sound understanding of various design methods, theories and technical skill, she takes the learner on a journey that is focused, fulfilling and fun.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. PT
Using the five moments of learning as a foundational framework, Steve Dineen and Rhys Giles, Chief Product Officers at Fuse, will explore how next-generation AI can accelerate learning professionals’ aspirations to:
- Create learning cultures by removing engagement barriers.
- Addressing the skills challenge for talent leaders.
- Enhancing productivity and performance for functional learning leaders.
- Accelerating time-to-market for learning offerings to keep pace with rapid changes.
Join Steve and Rhys as they unveil how AI helps create more everyday learning moments, drive engagement, accelerate learning cultures and reduce cost.
Sales Training in 2024: What You Need to Know to Deliver Results (Free for ATD members)
Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. PT
As a sales enablement leader, you know that training and coaching are essential for sales teams to reach revenue goals. But with so many different approaches and changing buyer behaviours, building a successful program can be difficult. In this webinar, Spencer Wixom, President and CEO of The Brooks Group, will share strategies to deliver an effective and engaging sales training program with a measurable impact. You’ll learn how to:
- Accurately assess your sales team to identify skills gaps.
- Build training programs that equip sellers with the skills they need to engage today’s buyers.
- Leverage a sales process that aligns the organization with a common language.
- Drive utilization in your sales enablement platform.
- Incorporate sales coaching more effectively to reinforce training.
Thursday, October 12, 2023, 8 a.m.–9 a.m. PT
With the evolution of immersive learning, how to stay ahead of the trends and understand the impact drives many strategic discussions within organizations. The immersive learning and technology disruption will continue to keep pace with the progression of the modern workforce. The critical question is, how do learning leaders successfully create an inclusive immersive learning strategy at the speed of business? In this webinar, Kelly Lake, Chief Strategy Office of EI, along with host, Claude Werder, SVP and Principal Analyst of Brandon Hall Group, will provide valuable insight into new extended technologies and how to implement them into a sustainable strategic immersive learning plan.
Thursday, October 12, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
Are you depending upon elearning and ILT to reach your L&D goals? If so, you’re missing out. Higher-impact learning modalities, such as games, VR and video coaching are getting better results than traditional methods. Whether used solo, combined or added to ILT and elearning, these ultra-engaging modalities generate jaw-dropping results. Join Rich Vass, VP of Learning Solutions at ELB Learning, to see exactly how. Highlights include:
- How games and spaced learning increase retention.
- How to test new concepts such as VR with the help of AI.
- How AI provides immediate feedback — and more.
Friday, October 13, 2023, 8 a.m.–9 a.m. PT
In this step-by-step, hands-on session with Karlis Sprogis, Founder and CEO of FasterCourse, you’ll learn:
- How to build a visual menu for Storyline.
- How object states work in Storyline.
- How to work with triggers and variables.
Karlis will take it slow so everyone can follow and learn how to make your next elearning project even better.
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. PT
In less than a year, ChatGPT, a form of Generative AI, has changed learning and development forever. Its potential to completely transform how you approach the development and delivery of learning is evident. Generative AI is now a force to be reckoned with and every learning organization needs to get onboard. Please join Michael Rochelle, Brandon Hall Group’s Chief Strategy Officer and Principal Analyst, as he moderates a roundtable discussion on how to incorporate Generative AI into the learning organization, featuring Graham Glass, CEO and Founder of CYPHER Learning; Jim Chilton, CTO of Milady and Cengage; Dennis DiNoia, M.A.Ed, founder of Mr. D Math; and Matt Downing, MedPower CMO and CIO.
Six Core Behaviours of Inclusive Leadership (Free for ATD members)
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. PT
As organizations report a widespread feeling of “DEI fatigue,” it’s critical that core issues of inclusion and belonging remain front and center in workplaces. Join Dr. Shyama Venkateswar, Senior Director at Seramount, in an engaging webinar where she’ll focus on the tools, strategies and other practical aspects of implementing and advancing a culture of inclusive leadership. Learn about the six core behaviours that exemplify inclusive leaders and understand how these behaviours must be intentionally cultivated to cascade them downward throughout the organization.
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 12 p.m.–1 p.m. PT
Tired of the same old designs for your elearning courses? Integrating Canva with Articulate Storyline can add a creative and impactful addition to your elearning content by accessing new slide designs and backgrounds, custom graphics and illustrations, infographics, and graphic organizers, custom buttons and navigation elements, animated GIFs and videos, quiz elements, character illustrations, scenario-based interactions and visual summaries. In this session, Danielle Watkins, Owner, Instructional Designer and Trainer at Zenith Performance Solutions, will show you how to:
- Create unique custom graphics, infographics and graphic organizers.
- Create custom buttons and navigation elements.
- Create scenario-based interactions.
- Create visual summaries.
- Export this all from Canva to use in your Storyline project.
Leader Talk: Learning That Sticks — Effective Training Reinforcement
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 8 a.m.–9 a.m. PT
Learning is a continuous process; not an isolated, one-time event. Employee training should extend outside of the classroom to allow employees the opportunity to apply knowledge and practice new skills — and make learning stick. Creating a continuous learning experience can reinforce knowledge from the formal training program and provide opportunities to improve new skills. In this Training Industry Leader Talk, you’ll gain key insights on how to increase learner retention and training outcomes by creating a continuous learning experience for your organization.
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 9 a.m.– 10 a.m. PT
Unlock the Full Potential of the Kirkpatrick Model: Design, Deliver, and Transform Training for Lasting Results.
Discover how the Kirkpatrick Model can revolutionize your training approach beyond mere evaluation. Join the illuminating webinar that unveils the power of this framework to craft training that enhances job performance, contributes tangibly to organizational success, and maximizes your learning investments.
In this session, you’ll gain insights into effectively leveraging the Kirkpatrick Model to design learning experiences that truly work. Whether you’re an experienced learning and development professional or new to the field, this interactive and thought-provoking presentation is a must-attend event.
- Uncover the Factors Influencing Training Outcomes
- Implement the Kirkpatrick Model in Reverse
- Apply Practical Strategies for Effective Implementation
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 9 a.m.– 10 a.m. PT
Join us for an insightful webinar that delves into the cutting-edge developments in Virtual Reality (VR) and their transformative impact on learning. In this session, we’ll explore the exciting new avenues VR technology opens for corporate training and professional development.
- Immersive Corporate Training: Discover how VR redefines employee onboarding, soft skills development, and technical training with immersive, realistic simulations
- Virtual Team Building: Explore how VR fosters teamwork and collaboration among remote and dispersed teams, enhancing productivity and communication
- Risk-Free Decision-Making: Learn how VR provides a safe environment for employees to practice critical decision-making skills and crisis management
- Data-Driven Learning Analytics: Learn how VR enables organizations to gather valuable insights into employee performance and adapt training programs accordingly
- Cost-Efficiency: Understand how VR can reduce training costs by minimizing the need for physical training facilities and travel expenses
Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 9 a.m.–10 p.m. PT
Amidst plummeting employee motivation and waning job satisfaction, even the best efforts of today’s leaders are struggling to maintain a motivated workforce. Join us in this exclusive webinar, we will unveil an innovative scientific approach to revitalizing employee motivation and delve into the discovery of the 23 core intrinsic drivers that fuel your passion and those of your team.
During the webinar you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of your results, as well as learn how to harness these insights to supercharge your own work and foster a thriving, diverse team that excels.
Book Clubs Are the New Corporate Classroom: Developing Culture and Leaders at Scale (Free for ATD members)
Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. PT
Discover the untapped potential of organized reading groups in the workplace for cultivating leadership and shaping a positive organizational culture. This webinar, hosted by Jonathan Munk, CEO of BookClub, will guide talent development professionals through the essential steps for launching a reading initiative that does more than entertain — it educates and aligns team members. Learn how to select influential books, facilitate meaningful discussions and scale this effort to serve your broader organizational goals. By the end, you’ll be equipped with the know-how to create an effective and engaging reading program that fosters both personal and professional growth.
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 10:10 a.m.–11:10 a.m. PT
You invest a lot of time and energy into building training courses for internal use and for your customers and partners. As your reach grows, so does the number of LMSs you need to deliver training to, often both externally and internally. Tammy Rutherford, Managing Director of Rustici Software, will tell you how Alarm.com has simplified their course management and reduced administrative burdens through centralized distribution. With Rustici Software’s Content Controller, Alarm.com easily shares courses across various platforms, has gained deeper insights into customer behaviour, and scaled programs beyond teams, companies and time zones.
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 11:10 a.m.–12:10 p.m. PT
As a course creator, you bring ideas to life through transformative learning experiences. And with Articulate 360, you can create the engaging training your workforce needs — from snackable microlearning to highly interactive courses. But as your training needs evolve, the tools you rely on should evolve, too. Whether you’re distributing training via an LMS, the web or Reach 360, it’s never been easier to train learners both inside and outside your company’s walls. Join Madison McCartney, Manager of Product Evangelism at Articulate, for a look at the latest features in Articulate 360 and how they can make it easier than ever for you to create and deliver flexible, customized learning experiences.
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 2:25 p.m.–3:25 p.m. PT
Every organization needs to build a positive workplace culture using training and coaching together. This webinar will teach how to utilize training and reinforce it with a coaching model that makes training reinforcement easy to implement always supporting and building the workplace culture.
This webinar will teach the following four strategies:
- Why training is not the problem and why training reinforcement is the opportunity.
- How to build training reinforcement strategies
- How to use a design methodology called QALMS
- How to position leaders to reinforce training while developing a positive workplace culture
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 2:25 p.m.–3:25 p.m. PT
Join TJ Kuhny, VP of Product Marketing at Realizeit, to hear actual stories of how you can modernize your learning in core areas like leadership, compliance, sales enablement, onboarding and upskilling by creating bite-sized adaptive learning journeys. Explore what modern learning can look like by mapping the journey and leveraging adaptive, AI-powered intelligence to create personalized experiences that allow learners to accelerate their learning. Give employees a way to demonstrate their knowledge upfront and bypass what they already know while ensuring they are ready (and stay ready) to perform their job.
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. PT
In this dynamic in-person speaking session, you’ll explore the critical link between engagement and retention within professional development. Phill Miller, Managing Director at Open LMS, will delve into practical strategies and actionable insights to enhance participant involvement, foster a positive learning experience and ensure long-term knowledge retention.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. PT
Imagine attending a virtual training session where you felt understood and included. Your needs for reflection, social engagement, practical content or creative idea generation were respected. You can create that experience for your learners by keeping their communications styles in mind. Some styles want you to get to the point quickly, some love time to get to know their colleagues, some need space to reflect or work independently and others are most attracted to novel activities. By holding their diverse needs in mind, you’ll get their attention and keep their engagement. Cynthia Clay, CEO of NetSpeed Learning, will help you:
- Recognize the four communication styles of your learners.
- Leverage the preferences of each style to build a more engaging virtual session.
- Incorporate specific techniques to capture the interest of your participants.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. PT
Innovation happens when diverse ideas are shared and heard. How are your leaders creating an environment where more voices are included? In this webinar, you’ll learn how high-performing organizations creatively engage diverse audiences, capture unique perspectives and build a culture where people can better express their thoughts. You’ll be able to engage a wider range of people and ignite the innovative ideas you need. Hosted by Brandon Hall Group’s Claude Werder, the session features the expertise and insights of Lisa Bodell, CEO of FutureThink, an award-winning company that enables organizations to kill complexity, create space for innovation and focus on work that matters most.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 10:10 a.m.–11:10 a.m. PT
How do you create a skills framework from scratch? How do you find current and future skills deficits in our organization? How do you remedy those deficits, and at what cost? Keith Winer, Head of Solutions Engineering, North America at Learning Pool, will show you how the unique Skills Builder solution from Learning Pool can get you up and running with skills quickly and with minimum effort by taking advantage of intelligent data, artificial intelligence and a unique skills ontology to remove all of the typical barriers that prevent you from using skills data to drive career development, organizational efficiencies and equal opportunities.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 11:10 a.m.–12:10 p.m. PT
In this presentation and live case study, CGS Enterprise Learning’s Doug Stephen, President of Enterprise Learning, and Micah White, VP of Research and Development, will showcase how Scoot Airlines, a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines upskills employees in preparation for dynamic interactions with passengers. Leveraging their partnership with TeamworkAR, Scoot Airlines creates rich content experiences regardless of the technical level of the team, deploys XR-as-a-service, including content creation, best practice learning methodology and device management. They use generative AI with a digital replica of the work environment in immersive 3D to accelerate and improve the quality of employee training and drive operational efficiencies.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:15 p.m.–1:15 p.m. PT
The elearning apps you use should ease every part of the course creation workflow — helping you get to “wow” faster and easier. In this session, Melissa Trimble, Product Evangelist at Articulate, will explore a variety of ways Articulate 360 can change the way you create elearning magic. Even experienced users will uncover design and development tips and techniques with AI that overhaul your entire course creation process. Along the way, you’ll discover creative new ways to use Articulate 360 apps to make your project communication and collaboration stress-free. Get ready to transform concept to content faster with Articulate.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 1:15 p.m.–2:15 p.m. PT
With AI dominating the news, keeping current on all the latest tools feels impossible. The good news is you won’t have to. The best AI will come to you — improving the workflows you already have in tools you already love. Join Vyond CEO, Gary Lipkowitz, to learn:
- What you can expect as the AI landscape evolves from disparate tools to applied AI: making AI work for you.
- Why AI is particularly suited to solving the hardest parts about L&D: like bringing your training content vision to life — with assets that may or may not even exist yet.
- How Vyond is integrating the best AI tools so L&D pros can create relevant, on-brand training content faster — in their go-to platform.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 2:25 p.m.–3:25 p.m. PT
As technology rapidly evolves, software engineers have to stay on top of the latest technologies and deliver products to market faster than ever before. Without an effective developer-focused L&D program, even the most experienced teams will fall behind, slowing down your entire organization. Fortunately, you don’t need to tackle everything at once. Educative’s Cody Lamens, VP of Customer Success and Sales, and Sumit Mehrotra, VP of Product and Design, will walk you through the first step: partnering with engineering to build an effective onboarding plan. You’ll establish a strong partnership between L&D and engineering, demonstrate the business value of your work and lay the foundation for a robust developer learning program.
These are just a few examples. The topics span a wide spectrum, from artificial intelligence in learning to immersive technologies, coaching leadership, and more.
Why Register in Advance?
With so many valuable sessions, it’s essential to secure your seat in advance. By registering early, you ensure that you won’t miss out on these incredible opportunities for growth and development. It’s a proactive step towards investing in your professional journey.
If you find this list valuable, feel free to share it with your network. Encourage your colleagues, friends, and fellow L&D enthusiasts to join in. Learning is a collective experience, and the more, the merrier!
Stay tuned because we’ll be sharing more FREE L&D Webinars for November. The anticipation is building, and there’s no better time to be a part of the L&D community.
In conclusion, October 2023 is shaping up to be a month of incredible learning opportunities. Don’t miss your chance to grow, connect, and thrive. Register for these FREE webinars, mark your calendars, and get ready for a month filled with knowledge and inspiration.