Why Can’t I Access Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating started on September 5, 2019.
Many people on Facebook have noticed and paid a lot of attention to it. Right now, there are more than 30 million people who use it regularly.
The Facebook dating app isn’t its own separate app, but it’s made to seem like it is.
Users can choose specific criteria to narrow down the search results, such as location, number of children, religion, age, or height. They can also connect with other users who are within a 100-km distance.
Download Facebook Dating App
Lots of people on Facebook don’t know how to download the app on their phones or tablets.
Basically, if you try to find the Facebook dating app on the app store, you won’t be able to download it.
The rson is that the Facebook dating feature is not a different app from the regular Facebook app. This is a tool created by Facebook.
So, if you want to use the Facebook dating app, you just need to download the Facebook mobile app and use it from there.
Can’t Access Facebook Dating App?
You can use the Facebook dating app on your mobile phone through the Facebook app. If you can’t see the Facebook dating app on your Facebook account, it might mean that the app is not accessible in your country at the moment.
To see if it’s available in your country, go to the dating notification at the top of your newsfeed on your homepage.
You will see a red heart symbol at the top of your profile page. If you can find it, that means the feature is accessible in your country.
But if you can’t find it, it means you are unable to use the Facebook dating app in your country.
Apart from where you are, your age can stop you from using the Facebook Dating app, so make sure you are 18 years old or older.
To make a Facebook account:
- To use the Facebook dating app, you need to have a Facebook account first.
- If you don’t have a Facebook account, use the steps below to make one.
- Visit the website www. facebookcom
- Please provide your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- To complete setting up your account, you must verify your email or phone number.
How to Access Facebook Dating App
To use the Facebook dating app, follow these steps to make a profile for yourself on Facebook Dating:
- Start by opening your Facebook account.
- Click the link or notification to date on Facebook.
- Choose your gender and confirm where you are on the new page.
- Once you finish doing that, you will notice twelve tiles. Each tile has either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Afterward, you should add a picture of yourself to your dating profile.
Countries where Facebook Dating is Available
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
Reasons Why You Can’t Access Facebook Dating
If you are having difficulties with Facebook Dating, it is most likely because of one of the following reasons:
- The Facebook app requires an update.
- Your notifications are turned off.
- Your internet connection has issues.
- The data that helps your mobile device run smoothly is damaged.
Depending on where the problem is coming from, you may need to wait for Facebook’s team to fix it. However, there are a few things you can try while you wait.
Look for the phrase “Facebook Dating down” on social media or a search engine to check if other people are having problems with the Facebook app.