Delete all Facebook Messages at Once is a useful feature that can save you a lot of time and effort. If you have tons of messages on Facebook or Messenger that you want to get rid of, you don’t have to delete them one by one. In this article, we will discuss different methods to delete all Facebook messages at once.
Delete all Facebook Messages at Once
One of the easiest ways to delete all Facebook messages at once is by using a Chrome extension. The Facebook Fast Delete Messages Chrome extension can help you delete all messages in just two clicks. Here’s how to use it:
1. Download the Chrome extension.
2. Click on the extension icon at the right-top corner of the address bar, and you will get the following options.
3. Click on “Open Messages,” and it will redirect you to Facebook messages; ensure you are logged in.
4. You will get a warning message; click on the “Yes, Delete” option to remove all the messages.
However, some Chrome extensions like “Delete All Messages for Facebook” used to work, but Facebook has updated its platform, and they no longer work.
Another way to delete multiple messages on Facebook is by using the bulk-delete option. You can select multiple conversations by holding down the “Ctrl” key (or Command key on Mac) and clicking on the conversations you want to delete. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Facebook account on your computer.
2. Click on Messages, then choose “See All in Messenger” in the bottom left corner of the popup.
3. Select the conversation or message thread that you want to delete.
4. Click on “Delete” or “Delete Conversation” from the options.
This process should enable you to bulk-delete messages from Facebook Messenger quickly and easily.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to your “view all messages” page.
2. Click on the bookmark you just created “Delete FB Messages.”
3. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to delete all your messages.
4. Click on “OK” to confirm.
Keep in mind that once you delete a message or conversation, it cannot be recovered. Also, the bulk-delete option is only available on the Facebook desktop website, not on the Messenger mobile app.